Saturday 22 August 2015

Teen Choice Awards -Women

Happy weekend all! 

Today I wanted to post up some pictures of the latest Teen choice awards. I have picked a few people that are mainly people I follow in there career and because I also like the fashion choices! 

Shay Mitchell , 2015 Teen Choice Awards   Shay Mitchell, oh I really like her in PLL as you would probably know if you follow some of my other posts. I really like when she wears lighter colours as they really suit her, I would have loved to pair this with a dark lipstick. I'm not the biggest fan of the design itself as its a bit to much for my liking and for the awards she is at I think she could have gone with showing a tad less bit of skin. She has a great figure though so may aswell flaunt it!

 Britney Spears, I really like Britney in general and have liked her right from the start of her music career but I really really don't like this outfit at all! I think it's unflattering and is showing wwwaaayyy to much of her chest! I don't like the multi coloured hair either...just saying.

 Nina Dobrev, oh I love me some Nina! She is a very talented person, I dislike the outfit though. Compared to her other fashion choices over the years I think she could have really picked something else. The outfit is just a bit all over the place for me!

 Ellen Degeneres & Portia De Rossi. Very beautiful people! I don't like either fashion choice but I like these two so much I won't comment further!



 Lea Michele , maybe it's just me but is there something a bit odd going on with everyone's choices? Maybe everyone is just trying to be different? This outfit is more like girl who goes to prom and wants to stand out in a cute dress rather than the awards.. I like Lea though, seriously . 






 Rita Ora, no no no. Power suit yea but not the colour and cut of this one. I think this is super unflattering to every part of her body! I would like something like a classy black with a white trim and maybe just not as tight, that could be the fabric choice to!


 Sarah Hyland , I like this outfit. I would for sure tweek it though, maybe change the colour and make the shorts not as high in the waist, then I think it would be really nice!


 Emma Roberts, same with this outfit. In general it is nice but I would like it if it's black maybe with just little bursts of colour. 

 Lucy Hale, yay Lucy! I like this outfit. It could have really turned into something just a bit to much but with sheer fabric around the bust it really helped and improved it. Maybe it a bit more suitable I think . I like this colour and style on her!


 Claudia Sulewski, I recently have started following Claudia on YouTube and really enjoy seeing what she does! This outfit though I really don't like! It maybe would have worked with a colour change .


 Vanessa Ray, although I find this outfit just to low cut in the bust I like the general style of it! I do like the cutouts just under the bust,surprising flattering. 

 Haley Ramm, I really like this girl! The outfit itself is lovely. Nice and flattering and not over the top ,I think it shows a nice balance for someone young that doesn't NEED to be oh lala look at me .


Well thats all for this one today folks! Check but during the week for the second half of this which is based on the fashion choices of the men!

xo
Felicity

No comments:

Post a Comment